Friday, October 26, 2012

Good Food Fast

In the land of "how lucky am I?", I was treated to a multi-course dinner which was as beautiful as it was delicious. I thought I'd be leaning heavy on my work travel survival list of subway sandwiches and carrots and hummus, but luck be a lady I stumbled on a gracious and experienced maker of vegan delights! Here's just a sample of the divine things she's whipped up:

Starter super green salad with radish and a homemade Parisian dressing.


The main course was a sun-dried tomato cashew cream alfredo with chiffonade fresh basil and olive oil.


One of the things I'm most impressed with is the elegance of the dishes, but that they're pretty fast to prepare. The sun-dried tomato cashew alfredo sauce only took her minutes to whip up in the blender. A great meal with great company is a good way to spend a Friday no matter where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment