Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

I start the March Engine 2 28-Day challenge on Sunday. In the 3 weeks I haven't been on a challenge, I've avoided eating meat and caffeine, but found myself back into buying breakfasts at coffee shops and 15 min. lunch breaks at Pizza Luce (with cheese laden pizza slices.) I'm not proud of how far back I've slipped, but realistically I know I'm slow to change. That I've stuck with no meat and caffeine are minor victories.


One thing I'm realizing is that you have to make time for healthy living. It's easy to get stressed or busy at work and forget to eat or come home and veg out on the couch because you're tired. That easy though has hard consequences: health problems, boredom, hunger. I've noticed over the past two weeks that my ankle is a little stiff and my back aches more than it did during the challenge. I'm also not cooking as much or eating nearly enough vegetables. I think a redo is in order. You're welcome to join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment